Concord Pike (US 202) Master Plan
New Castle County Department of Land Use, DelDOT, and WILMAPCO are developing a Master Plan for the Concord Pike (US 202) Corridor, encompassing an area between the City of Wilmington and the Pennsylvania state line. The Master Plan will provide a 20-year vision that identifies cohesive land use and transportation strategies to ensure that Concord Pike will continue to be a safe, accessible, and economically thriving place for all.
Objectives of the Plan:
- Redevelop U.S. 202 as a high-quality and attractive multi-modal corridor with provisions for integrating land use and transportation that promote walkability, bikeability and place-making.
- Build upon the results of the 2017 U.S. 202 Market Assessment
- Signup for project email updates: Click Here
- Share your thoughts! Submit a comment below.
Materials from July 25, 2018 Public Information Session:
- Meeting Presentation
- Display Boards
- Comments made on study area maps (All maps) (Complete list of comments)
– Area #1 (Wilmington University)
– Area #2 (Brandywine Country Club)
– Area #3 (Concord Plaza)
– Area #4 (Astra Zeneca)
– Area #5 (SR 141)