WILMAPCO Public Advisory Committee (PAC)
WILMAPCO’s Public Advisory Committee (PAC) represents local civic, environmental, business, and other interests. The PAC advises WILMAPCO’s Council on the best strategies for public participation and shares information with the organizations they represent.
PAC meetings are generally held on the third Monday of every other month at 6:00 p.m. Please note: The PAC is currently meeting in a hybrid format, both in person and via web conference or conference call. To inquire about attending in person or to receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org. The public is welcome and encouraged to join the meetings. Please check our homepage for upcoming meetings.
- Click here for directions to WILMAPCO
- Click here for a list of commonly used acronyms in transportation planning.
- PAC 2023 Meeting Schedule
PAC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- February 13, 2023: Agenda; Minutes; Draft 2050 Regional Transportation Plan 2023 Update
- December 12, 2022: Agenda; Minutes; 2023 PAC Meeting Schedule; Draft 2050 Regional Transportation Plan 2023 Update; Ardens Transportation Plan Presenation; Southbridge Transportation Plan Presentation; I-95 Cap Feasibility Study Update.
- October 17, 2022: Agenda; August 15, 2022 Minutes; MDOT State Freight Plan & State Rail Plan Updates Presentation (will be posted as soon as it is available.); Arden Walkable Community Workshop Presentation; I-95 Cap Feasibility Study Update Presentation
- August 15, 2022: Agenda; April 18, 2022 Minutes; June 13, 2022 Minutes; Delaware Statewide Freight Plan Presentation; Regional Transportation Plan Update Presentation; WILMAPCO Public Opinion Survey Presentation
- June 13, 2022: Agenda; Minutes; City of New Castle Transportation Plan Presentation; New Castle County Comprehensive Plan Presentation; I-95 Cap Feasibility Study Update Presentation
- April 18, 2022: Agenda; Minutes; Draft FY 2023 Unified Planning Work Program; Draft FY 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program; Port Circulation Study Presentation; Health Risks & Conditions Data Report Presentation
- February 7, 2022 Agenda; Minutes; 2022 Regional Progress Report Presentation; Draft 2022 Regional Progress Report; I-95 Cap Feasibility Study Presentation; Union Street Reconfiguration and Streetscape Improvement Study Presentation
- December 13, 2021 Agenda; Minutes; New Castle County Comp Plan Presentation; Churchman’s Crossing Update Presentation; South Wilmington Neighborhood Plan Update Presentation
- October 18, 2021 Agenda; Minutes; City of New Castle Transportation Plan Presentation; Townsend Walkable Community Workshop Presentation; Union Street Reconfiguration & Streetscape Improvement Presentation.
- August 16, 2021 Agenda; Minutes; Churchman’s Crossing Plan Update Presentation; South Wilmington Neighborhood Plan Presentation; What is an MPO Video
- June 21, 2021 Agenda; Minutes; Union Street Reconfiguration Study Presentation; WILMAPCO Freight Study Updates Presentation; Route 9 Paths Plan Presentation; How an Idea Becomes a Project Video
- April 19, 2021 Agenda; Minutes; Draft FY 2022 Unified Planning Work Program; Extension of MARC Service to Septa Presentation; Bike-Ped Planning Outreach Video
- February 22, 2021 Agenda; Minutes; WILMAPCO Freight Studies Presentation; City of New Castle Transportation Plan Presentation; Route 9 Master Plan Outreach Video
- December 14, 2020 Agenda; Minutes; Route 9 Paths Plan Presentation; Churchmans Crossing Plan Update Presentation; 5-Points Intersection Safety and Improvement Study Presentation
- October 19, 2020 Agenda; Minutes
- August 17, 2020 Agenda; Minutes; Draft 2020 Public Participation Plan
If you would like to view previous minutes, click here.
- AARP Delaware – Carlos de los Ramos
- Bear Glasgow Council, Glenn Pusey
- Cecil County, Patricia Folk
- Cecil County Board of Realtors, Deanna Murphy
- Cecil County Chamber of Commerce, (vacant)
- Centreville Civic Association, (vacant)
- City of New Castle, Gail Seitz
- City of Newark, Joshua Solge
- Civic League for New Castle County, Vic Singer
- Claymont Redevelopment Corporation, (vacant)
- Delaware Hispanic Commission (vacant)
- City of Wilmington, (vacant)
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, Mike Kaszyski (Chair)
- Delmarva Rail Passenger Association, (vacant)
- Elderly and Disabled Transit Advisory Committee, (vacant)
- Greater Hockessin Area Development Association, Mark Blake
- League of Women Voters of New Castle County, Tiffany Geyer Lydon
- Milltown-Limestone Civic Alliance, Dave Tancredi
- New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, (vacant)
- Pike Creek Civic League (vacant)
- 7/40 Alliance, Barry Shotwell
- Simonds Gardens Civic Association (vacant)
- Southern New Castle County Alliance, Tracy Chamblee
- The Committee of 100, William Lower