Unified Planning Work Program
The Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) is WILMAPCO’s annual work program identifying the planning priorities and activities to be carried out within the region. The UPWP includes a description of the planning work and resulting products, who will perform the work, time frames for completing the work, the cost of the work, and the source(s) of funding. MPOs are required to develop UPWPs to govern work programs for the expenditure of federal planning funds.
WILMAPCO’s Draft FY 2022 is currently available for public review and comment through May 3, 2021. The draft $2.4 million work plan proposes new projects, including:
- I-95 Cap Feasibility Study – This study proposes to determine the feasibility of creating a cap over the I-95 corridor in Wilmington. Nationwide, many cities are creating caps over highways and utilizing this found space for parks and recreational purposes, as well as other creative developments.
- Public Transit Social Justice Analysis – This project will explore fixed-route public transit improvements within Black neighborhoods, impoverished neighborhoods, and food deserts.
- A Statewide Freight Plan Update – This will support DelDOT efforts to update to the 2017 Statewide Freight Plan.
- Livability and Sustainability initiatives to address growing concerns surrounding livable communities, linking health and transportation, and environmental sustainability. – This work includes collaboration to advance the goals of the Partnership for Sustainable Communities and our continued support in efforts to promote livability, sustainability, and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- FY 2021 UPWP
- FY 2020 UPWP
- FY 2019 UPWP, amended September 13, 2018
- FY 2019 UPWP
- FY 2018 UPWP, amended September 14, 2017
- FY 2018 UPWP
- FY 2017 UPWP, amended September 8, 2016
- FY 2017 UPWP
- FY 2016 UPWP, amended September 10, 2015
- FY 2015 UPWP
- FY 2014 UPWP
- FY 2013 UPWP
- FY 2013 UPWP Amended May 9, 2013
- FY 2012 UPWP
- FY 2011 UPWP
- FY 2010 UPWP
- FY 2009 UPWP
- FY 2008 UPWP
- FY 2007 UPWP
- FY 2006 UPWP
- FY 2005 UPWP