WILMAPCO is updating the 2050 Regional Transportation Plan (2050 RTP). The plan sets a broad vision for our region (New Castle County, DE and Cecil County, MD) and identifies actions needed to achieve and measure its goals. Now is your opportunity to influence the document that will guide transportation decision-making for the next twenty years!
- Comment on the draft 2050 Regional Transportation Plan through March 6, 2019.
- Comment on the draft FY 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program through March 6, 2019.
- Comment on the draft Air Quality Conformity Analysis through March 6, 2019.
- RTP Display Boards
Share your thoughts! To submit a comment, please click here!
November 2, 2018, 2050 RTP Virtual Workshop
- Presentation (PDF)
- Recording (Video)
- Q & A
- Poll Results
- Miss the workshop, but still want to participate?
After viewing the presentation above: Click to participate!
WILMAPCO adopted the 2040 RTP in April of 2015. You can review the document in PDF format below. The 2040 RTP was unveiled at WILMAPCO’s Our Town Event. Our Town provided the opportunity for stakeholders and residents to learn about the RTP and share ideas.
- Appendix A – Glossary
- Appendix B – Public Opinion Survey, Comments, Responses and Outreach
- Appendix C – 2014 Regional Progress Report
- Appendix D – Financial Analyses
- Appendix E – Demographics
- Appendix F – Scenario Analyses
- Appendix G – Air Quality Conformity (Cecil County)
- Appendix G – Air Quality Conformity (New Castle County)
- Appendix H – Federal Requirement Checklist
- Appendix I – WILMAPCO Project Prioritization Processes
- Appendix J – 2007 Freight Plan
- Appendix K – 2012 Congestion Management Systems Report
- Appendix L – 2014 New Castle County Intersection Operations Analysis
- Appendix M – 2012 Interregional Report
- Appendix N – 2011 Top Pedestrian Priority Segments
- Appendix O – 2007 Transportation Justice Report
- Appendix P – 2013 Environmental Justice Report
- Appendix Q – 2010 Public Participation Plan
- Appendix R – 2014 Public Participation Plan Evaluation
- Appendix S – 2011 Sea Level Rise Vulnerability Rise Assessment
- Appendix T – Updated Sea Level Rise Vulnerability Analysis & Natural and Cultural Resources
- Prioritization Process – to help analyze the most effective projects to be undertaken