- DATE: Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- TIME: 3:00 p.m.
- PLACE: WILMAPCO*
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
- Low Stress Bike Network Toolbox for Local Government, B.J. DeCoursey, UD Institute for Public Administration—Discussion of analysis of low stress bicycle network planning tools for local governments.
- Transportation Alternatives Program and Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvements Program Update, Jeff Niezgoda, DelDOT—DelDOT will review planned upcoming use of TAP and Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvements funds.
- Tri-Valley Trail Update, David Bartoo, Delaware Division of Parks & Recreation – Update on the natural and cultural resource evaluation of alignment alternatives.
- Route 9 Walkable Community Workshop, Bill Swiatek—WILMAPCO will present the results of the recent Route 9 Walkable Community Workshop.
OTHER BUSINESS – Opportunity for committee members to report on recent activities.
* Note: Conference call/web access available upon prior request:
Via Phone: USA Toll-Free 888-557-8511, Access Code: 5660767#
Via Web: www.connectmeeting.att.com, Meeting Number: 888-557-8511, Access Code: 5660767#
Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 6, 3:00 p.m.
Please submit agenda items by September 22.
Previous agendas: June