Spring 2016 Special Events
- April 30 – Mayor’s Fun Ride
- Mechanics Training – Wednesdays, May 4-25
- Bike to School Day – May 10
- Bike to Work Day – May 20
Get your bike ready to ride
Learn more at newarkbikeproject.org/events/classes. Whether you’re brand-new to caring for your bike or just want to improve your skills, we can help you learn! The Wednesday classes start at 6:30 p.m. and cost $10 per class.
- May 4: Bicycle basics, safety and how to fix a flat
- May 11: Wheels, brakes and cabling
- May 18: Drivetrain (gears, chains, shifters)
- May 25: Bearings and cranks (cranksets, bottom brackets, headsets, hubs)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mechanic Class Sign Up” in the subject line to sign up, and be sure to include your name and which classes you’re interested in.
Thanks to everyone who came out on April 30, 2016.