WILMAPCO Air Quality Subcommittee (AQS)
- Click here to view the FY 2023 TIP Air Quality Conformity Determinations for New Castle County and Cecil County.
- The date of the next AQS meeting is to be determined. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The WILMAPCO Air Quality Subcommittee has 13 members representing federal, state, and local agencies in Delaware and Maryland. The AQS assesses the air quality impacts of transportation projects in WILMAPCO’s Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and Regional Transportation Plan (RTP). Their recommendations help our region attain its air quality goals. Learn more about WILMAPCO’s conformity efforts on our Air Quality webpage.
Meeting Agendas, Packets and Notes
View the meeting materials archive
For even older meeting materials, please e-mail Bill Swiatek: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delaware Transit Corporation
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Delaware Department of Transportation
- Clean Air Administrator
- New Castle County Department of Land Use
- Maryland Department of Transportation, Office of the Secretary
- Maryland Department of Transportation, State Highway Administration
- Maryland Department of the Environment
- Cecil County Planning Office
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- U.S. Federal Transit Administration