WILMAPCO Air Quality Subcommittee (AQS)
- The January 14 AQS meeting has been canceled.
- The next AQS meeting is scheduled for February 11.
AQS meetings are held in the WILMAPCO Conference Room, unless otherwise noted.
The WILMAPCO Air Quality Subcommittee has 13 members representing federal, state and local agencies in Delaware and Maryland. The AQS assesses the air quality impacts of transportation projects in WILMAPCO’s Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and Regional Transportation Plan (RTP). Their recommendations help our region attain its air quality goals. Learn more about WILMAPCO’s conformity efforts on our Air Quality webpage.
Meeting Agendas, Packets and Notes
|08/13/2015||Agenda and Packet||Notes|
Agendas and notes for earlier meetings are available upon request.
Please e-mail Bill Swiatek: email@example.com
Presentations to the AQS
- WILMAPCO Anti-Vehicle Idling, August 2015 (PDF)
- MDE Beyond Conformity, April 2014 (PDF)
- UD Electric Vehicle Study, March 2013 (PDF)
- DelDOT VMT Update, March 2013 (PDF)
- Delaware and National Clean Cities Coalition, September 2013 (PDF)
- MAP-21 & CMAQ Handout, FHWA, October 2012 (PDF)
- Delaware Trails and Pathways Projects, DelDOT, June 2012 (PDF)
- DART Route 25 Extension Emission Benefits, DelDOT, January 2012 (PDF)
- MOBILE vs MOVES Emissions (draft figures), DelDOT, October 2011 (PDF)
- Propane Autogas, Bayshore Ford, April 2011 (PDF1; PDF2)
- AQONE Update, Baker, April 2011 (PDF)
- NO2 Regulations, EPA, February 2011 (PDF)
- MOVES Model Update, EPA, November 2009 (PDF)
- AQONE Software, Baker, November 2009 (PDF)
- Truck Model Update, WILMAPCO, October 2009 (PDF)
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory, DVRPC, September 2009 (PDF)
- CHART Evaluation Procedures, MDOT, June 2009 (PDF)
- Vehicle to Grid Research, UD, February 2009 (PDF)
- Energy Usage in Transit, WILMAPCO, January 2009 (PDF)
- Delaware Transit Corporation
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Delaware Department of Transportation
- Clean Air Administrator
- New Castle County Department of Land Use
- Maryland Department of Transportation, Office of the Secretary
- Maryland Department of Transportation, State Highway Administration
- Maryland Department of the Environment
- Cecil County Planning Office
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- U.S. Federal Transit Administration