Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft Transportation Improvement Program is available for public comment through February 28
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards report endorsed
- Ardentown Paths Plan
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan
- North Claymont Area Master Plan report endorsed
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- SR 141 Transportation and Landuse Plan
- Air Quality Subcommittee – March 9, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – March 9, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – March 9, 6:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – March 16, 10 a.m.
- Union Street Reconfiguration Project – Click to: View project details, Share your thoughts, Sign up for email updates, Follow on Facebook
- Blueprint for a Bicycle-Friendly Delaware – A Statewide Policy Plan: Public workshops (4-7 p.m. on 2/27 at Middletown High School and 3/1 at Wilmington Public Library). additional information, online survey
- Maryland Webinar – Bike/Pedestrian/Trail Project Funding Opportunities – March 21, 1 p.m.
- Maryland Transportation Alternative Program – Applications accepted April 15-May 15