Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Comment on the draft 2050 Regional Transportation Plan through March 6
- Comment on the draft FY 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program through March 6
- Comment on the draft Air Quality Conformity Analysis through March 6
- Union Street/Pennsylvania Avenue Intersection Project – review concept alternatives
- 7th Street Peninsula – View workshop materials and draft concept plan
- 2019 Our Town – View presentations and display boards
- WILMAPCO Council – March 7, 4 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – March 14, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – March 14, 1 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – March 21, 10 a.m.
- New Castle County Bicycle Plan Public Workshop – March 13, 4-7 p.m. at WILMAPCO, Facebook event
Southern New Castle County Master Plan – Visioning Workshop, March 13, 6-8 p.m., Middletown Fire Hall, 27 West Green St. – Please register to attend
- Concord Pike Master Plan Public Workshop – March 20, 6-8:30 p.m., Brandywine High School, Please register to attend
- Mid-Atlantic Greenways and Trails Summit – April 4-6, Philadelphia
- WILMAPCO has moved to the UD’s Tower at STAR Campus, 100 Discovery Blvd, Suite 800, Newark, 19713