Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- 2018 WILMAPCO Public Opinion Survey Results are in
- FY 2019 UPWP – Approved
- FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program – Approved
- 2017 Progress Report – Endorsed
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- Request for Proposals: Southern New Castle County Master Plan (2003 Local Roads Study) (2009 Infrastructure Report)
- Technical Advisory Committee – June 21, 10 a.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – July 12, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – July 12, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – July 12, 6:30 p.m.
- City of Wilmington Transportation Open House – June 20, anytime from 4-7 p.m., Wilmington Public Library, Flyer, Facebook
- Route 9 Corridor Public Workshop – June 25, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Rose Hill Community Center, Flyer, Facebook
- 12th Street Connector Visioning Workshop – June 25, 6-8 p.m., Fletcher Brown Boys & Girls Club, 1601 N. Spruce Street, Wilmington, Flyer, Facebook
- 7th Street Peninsula Community Workshop – June 26, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Kalmar Nyckel Foundation, 1124 E. 7th St, Wilmington, Flyer, Facebook