Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program amendments available for comment through September 13, 2017
- Elkton Pedestrian Plan – Public Survey now available
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan – report endorsed
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – adopted
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program – adopted
- Ardentown Paths Plan – draft report available for public review
- Glasgow Avenue Planning Study – review draft recommendations and provide feedback
- Joint Air Quality Subcommittee and Technical Advisory Committee – July 20, 10 a.m., Lums Pond State Park
- WILMAPCO Summer Picnic – July 20, 11:30 a.m., Lums Pond State Park
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – August 1, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – August 10, 10 a.m.
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- Blueprint for a Bicycle-Friendly Delaware – A Statewide Policy Plan: additional information, online survey