Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program amendments available for public comment through September 13, 2017
- Elkton Pedestrian Plan – Take a survey to be entered to win $25 Visa gift card!
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan – report endorsed
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – adopted
- Ardentown Paths Plan – draft report available for public review
- Glasgow Avenue Planning Study – review draft recommendations and provide feedback
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – August 10, 1pm
- Air Quality Subcommittee – August 10, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – August 14, 6:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – August 17, 10 a.m.
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7 – August 9, 6 p.m., Hockessin Fire Hall
- Elkton Pedestrian Plan Public Workshop – August 28, 12 – 2:30 p.m., Cecil County Public Library, Flyer, Facebook
- WILMAPCO and DelDOT Public Workshop – September 11, 4 to 7 p.m., Newark Public Library, Facebook
- Blueprint for a Bicycle-Friendly Delaware – A Statewide Policy Plan: additional information, online survey