Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – adopted
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program – adopted
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards – report endorsed
- Ardentown Paths Plan
- North Claymont Area Master Plan – report endorsed
- SR 141 Transportation and Landuse Plan
- Glasgow Avenue Planning Study – review draft recommendations and provide feedback
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – June 6, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – June 8, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – June 8, 1 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – June 15, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – June 19, 6:30 p.m.
- Blueprint for a Bicycle-Friendly Delaware – A Statewide Policy Plan: additional information, online survey
- Union Street Reconfiguration Project – Click to: View project details, Share your thoughts, Sign up for email updates, Follow on Facebook
- Delmarva Freight Summit – June 21, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Executive Conference Center, Newark, DE – Registration