Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan
- Council approves FY 2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
- North Claymont Area Master Plan
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – July 14, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – July 14, 6:30 p.m.
- Joint Air Quality Subcommittee and Technical Advisory Committee – July 21, 10 a.m., Lums Pond State Park
- WILMAPCO Closed – July 4th for Independence Day
- WILMAPCO Summer Picnic – July 21, 11:30 a.m., Lums Pond State Park