Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Tracking Transportation Impacts of CoVID-19
- Delaware #FreightFriday Webinar Presentations are available!
- Share your thoughts on the Draft 2020 Public Participation Plan through September 9, 2020.
- The Churchman’s Crossing Plan Update is underway
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group, August 4, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – August 6, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee (PAC) – August 17, 6 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) – August 20, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – September 10, 10 a.m.
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan Transportation Element Virtual Public Workshop – August 26, 6-7:30pm., Register to attend