Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards Draft Report
- Ardentown Paths Plan
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan
- North Claymont Area Master Plan Draft Report
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- Our Town 2016: The Future of Transportation – Presentations are now available!
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – December 6, 3 p.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – December 8, 1 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – December 12, 7 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee / Air Quality Subcommittee – December 15, 10 a.m.