Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft FY 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program is available for comment
- Cecil County Transit introduces new Elkton to Newark service and expands mid-county service
- Amended FY2014 Unified Planning Work Program is approved
- 2014 Our Town presentations are available
- WILMAPCO’s 2014 Public Opinion Survey results are available
- Draft Delmarva Freight Plan is available for review
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – February 3, 3 p.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – February 9, 10 a.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – February 12, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – February 12, 1 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – February 19, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – February 23, 7 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Public Workshop – Transportation Improvement Program – February 23, 4 – 6:30 p.m., Newark Public Library
- WILMAPCO Closed for Lincoln’s Birthday – February 2
- WILMAPCO Closed for President’s Day – February 16