Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Transportation Improvement Program is amended
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- Concord Pike (US 202) Master Plan is underway
- Newark Area Transit Plan Survey – Share your thoughts on transit in Newark!
- Technical Advisory Committee – October 18, 10 a.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – November 8, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – November 8, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – November 8, 6:30 p.m.
- Northeast Brandywine Riverfront Brownfields Plan – Public Meeting – October 16, 6:30 to 8 p.m., at the Achievement Center, 38 Vandever Ave., Wilmington
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan – Information Session – October 17, anytime from 4 to 7 p.m., Odessa Fire Hall – Facebook Event
- WILMAPCO’s Regional Transportation Plan – Virtual Workshop – November 2, noon to 1 p.m., Register Now! Share on Facebook
- WILMAPCO’s Federal Certificate Review Public Workshop – November 7, anytime from 5 to 6:30 p.m., at WILMAPCO
- New Castle County Bike Plan – Public Workshop – December 13, anytime from 4 to 6:30 p.m., Elsmere Town Hall – Facebook Event