Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan
- Council approves FY 2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
- North Claymont Area Master Plan
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- Air Quality Subcommittee – May 12, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – May 12, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – May 12, 6:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – May 19, 10 a.m.
WILMAPCO Public Workshops
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan – Public Visioning Workshop – May 24, 6:15 to 8:30 p.m., Rose Hill Community Center
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan – Public Information Session – May 25, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Alexis I. duPont High School
- North Claymont Area Master Plan – Public Workshop – June 6, Claymont Community Center, Presentation/Q & A at 4:30 and 7 p.m., Drop-in Open House 4—4:30 p.m., 5:15—7 p.m., & 7:45—8:30 p.m.
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Design Standards Overlay Project – Public Workshop – June 16, 6:30 displays, 7 – 9 p.m. presentation and discussion, Ashland Nature Center