Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Take the Route 9 Paths Plan Public Survey to share your thoughts on walking and biking paths in the Route 9 corridor.
- Draft Concord Pike Corridor Master Plan is available for review and comment through November 5
- Governor Printz Boulevard Corridor Study Public Workshop – Survey and materials are available for review
- Churchman’s Crossing Plan Virtual Public Workshop – Materials are available for review
- Tracking Transportation Impacts of CoVID-19
- Delaware #FreightFriday Webinar Presentations are available!
- 2020 Public Participation Plan is approved
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical Advisory Committee – October 15, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – October 19, 6 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – November 5, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – December 1, 3 p.m.
- Newport Transportation Plan Virtual Public Workshop – September 30, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m., Register to attend