Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- South Wilmington Wetlands Park
- Public Opinion by Race, Ethnicity, and Income – Data Report
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- 2015 Mid-Atlantic Regional Planning Roundtable – Presentations are available
Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – December 1, 3 p.m.– meeting cancelled
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – TBA
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – December 14, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – December 14, 7 p.m.
- Joint Air Quality Subcommittee and Technical Advisory Committee – December 17, 10 a.m.
- Delmarva Goods Movement Taskforce – December 15, 9 a.m. to noon – Duncan Center, Dover
- WILMAPCO Closed – December 25, 26 and January 1 – Happy Holidays!