Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft FY 2019-2022 TIP is available for public comment through February 28, 2018
- 2017 Progress Report – endorsed
- Elkton Pedestrian Plan
- Ardentown Paths Plan – report endorsed
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – adopted
- Glasgow Avenue Planning Study – endorsed
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- Technical Advisory Committee – January 18, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – February 6, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – February 8, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – February 8, 1 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – February 12, 6:30 p.m.