Welcome to WILMAPCO…
WILMAPCO is the Metropolitan Planning Organization for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland.
- The Draft FY 2015 UPWP is available for public comment from April 3 – May 4
- FY 2015-18 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and New Castle County Conformity Determination approved
- 2014 Progress Report endorsed
- Marshallton Circulation Study endorsed
- Draft North East Transit Oriented Development Plan is available for public review
- Newark Bicycle Plan is approved
- Heels & Wheels Summit Presentations are now available
- Take the Air Quality Partnership’s Pledge to go Car Free and win $100 gift card
- Air Quality Subcommittee – May 8, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – May 8, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – May 8, 6:30 p.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee - May 12, 10 a.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – May 15, 10 a.m.
- Susquehanna River Bridge Project - Public Information Session – April 28, 5 – 8 p.m., Havre de Grace Activity Center, 351 Lewis Lane, Havre de Grace, MD
- Newark Bike to Work Day – May 16, 7:30 – 9:00 a.m., Trabant University Center Patio
- Wilmington Bike to Work Day – May 16, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m., H.B. DuPont Plaza
- WILMAPCO is closed for Memorial Day – May 26