Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft amendments to the FY 2019-22 Transportation Improvement Program available for comment through September 15
- 2018 WILMAPCO Public Opinion Survey Results are in
- 2017 Progress Report – Endorsed
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- 7th Street Peninsula Master Plan – Share your feedback and take a brief survey!
- 12th Street Connector – Take a brief survey!
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – August 7, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – August 9, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – August 9, 1 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – August 13, 6:30 p.m.