Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Newark Area Transit Survey – Share your thoughts on transit in Newark!
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan is underway
- 2050 Regional Transportation Plan Survey – Click to share your thoughts in English or Español!
- View the 2050 Regional Transportation Plan Virtual Workshop
- Concord Pike Corridor Master Plan – 11/14 Visioning Session Signup for project updates
- Joint Technical Advisory Committee and Air Quality Subcommittee – November 15, 10 a.m
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – December 4, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – December 13, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – December 13, 1 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – December 17, 6:30 p.m.