Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Wilmington Initiatives Public Workshop – view display boards and share your thoughts
- WILMAPCO’s 2022 Public Opinion Survey Results are now available
- Review initial ideas for a “cap” over I-95 in the City of Wilmington
- Check out WILMAPCO’s Transporter Newsletter
WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference, conference call and in-person. You are welcome to join WILMAPCO meetings. To receive meeting attendance information, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – July 7, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – July 14, 10 a.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – July 21, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO is closed for Independance Day – July 4
- Register for the Ardens Walkable Community Workshop – Aug 3, 5:30-9pm