Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Newark Area Transit Survey – Share your thoughts on transit in Newark!
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan is underway
- 2050 Regional Transportation Plan Survey – Help us plan for the future!
- Concord Pike Corridor Master Plan – Help identify problem areas on Concord Pike via a Wiki Map
- WILMAPCO has moved! Our new address is 100 Discovery Blvd, Suite 800, Newark, 19713.
- Public Advisory Committee – December 17, 6:30 p.m.
- Joint Air Quality Subcommittee and Technical Advisory Committee – December 20, 10 a.m.
- New Castle County Bike Plan Public Workshop – December 11, stop by anytime from 4 to 7 p.m., Brandywine Hundred Library, Multipurpose Room A
- New Castle County Bike Plan Public Workshop – December 13, anytime from 4 to 6:30 p.m., Elsmere Town Hall
- WILMAPCO will be closed on Dec. 24-25, 31 and Jan 1 – Happy Holidays and New Year!
- Register for WILMAPCO’s 2019 Our Town: Planning for Tomorrow – Feb. 7, 4-7 p.m., UD Star Campus Tower Atrium