Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Review and comment on the draft FY 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) through March 2, 2016
- Northern Claymont Area Master Plan has begun – View and comment on workshop information
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan has begun
Air Quality Subcommittee – February 11, 10 a.m.Meeting Cancelled
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – February 11, 1 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – February 18, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – February 29, 7 p.m.