Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft Transportation Improvement Program is available for public comment through February 28
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards report endorsed
- Ardentown Paths Plan
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan
- North Claymont Area Master Plan report endorsed
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- Our Town 2016: The Future of Transportation – Presentations are available
- Technical Advisory Committee – January 19, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – February 7, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – February 9, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – February 9, 1 p.m.