Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft FY 2019 UPWP is available for public comment through May 2, 2018 – please click here to submit a comment
- FY 2019 Transportation Alternatives Program Cecil County applications will be accepted April 16 – May 16, 2018
- FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program – Approved
- 2017 Progress Report – Endorsed
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- Request for Proposals: US 202 Corridor Master Plan (US 202 Market Assessment Study)
- Request for Proposals: Public Outreach Strategy for the 2050 Regional Transportation Plan Update
- Technical Advisory Committee – April 19, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – May 3, 6:30 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – May 10, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – May 10, 1 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – May 17, 10 a.m.