Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program adopted
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan – report endorsed
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – adopted
- Glasgow Avenue Planning Study – endorsed
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- Air Quality Subcommittee – November 9, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – November 16, 1pm
- WILMAPCO Council – November 9, 6:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – November 16, 10 a.m.
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7 – November 29, 6 p.m., Cooke Elementary School 2025 Graves Rd, Hockessin, DE 19707
- Delmarva Freight Winter Meeting Registration – Tuesday December 5th 8:30am-noon, at the Duncan Center in Dover
- WILMAPCO Closed – November 23 and 24 – Happy Thanksgiving!