Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Council amends FY 2017 Unified Planning Work Program
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan
- North Claymont Area Master Plan
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- US 40/SR 7 Virtual Workshop
- Technical Advisory Committee – October 20, 10 a.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – November 10, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – November 10, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – November 10, 6:30 p.m.
- North Claymont Area Master Plan Public Workshop – October 24, open house 5-8 p.m., presentation 7 p.m., Archmere Academy Patio
- Our Town 2016: The Future of Transportation – November 2, 4-7 p.m., Chase Center on the Riverfront. Click to register.
- 2016 Delmarva Winter Freight Meeting – December 13th 9am-noon, Duncan Center, Dover DE