Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Subscribe to WILMAPCO’s YouTube channel!
- Check out WILMAPCO’s Summer Newsletter
- Urban Technology Desert Data Report – Check out which areas have the least access to internet
- Signup for air quality email alerts with the Air Quality Partnership of Delaware.
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – August 3, 3 p.m
- Public Advisory Committee – August 16, 6 p.m.
- Joint Technical Advisory Committee and Air Quality Subcommittee – August 19, 10 a.m.