Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2019 Transportation Alternatives Program Cecil County applications will be accepted April 16 – May 16, 2018
- FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program – Approved
- 2017 Progress Report – Endorsed
- Elkton Pedestrian Plan – Review and comment on workshop materials
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- Request for Proposals: East 7th Street Peninsula
- Request for Proposals: US 202 Corridor Master Plan (US 202 Market Assessment Study)
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – April 3, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – April 12, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – April 12, 1 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – April 16, 6:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – April 19, 10 a.m.