Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- 2018 WILMAPCO Public Opinion Survey Results are in
- FY 2019 UPWP – Approved
- FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program – Approved
- 2017 Progress Report – Endorsed
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- Request for Proposals: Southern New Castle County Master Plan (2003 Local Roads Study) (2009 Infrastructure Report)
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – June 5, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – June 14, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – June 14, 1 p.m. – meeting tentative
- Public Advisory Committee – June 18, 6:30 p.m.
- Its Bike to Work Week! Click to learn more