Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program adopted
- Ardentown Paths Plan – report endorsed
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan – report endorsed
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – adopted
- Glasgow Avenue Planning Study – endorsed
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – December 14, 1 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – December 18, 6:30 p.m.
- Joint Air Quality Subcommittee and Technical Advisory Committee – December 21, 10 a.m.
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7 – December 13, 6 p.m., Cooke Elementary School 2025 Graves Rd, Hockessin, DE 19707
- WILMAPCO Closed – December 25 and January 1 – Happy Holidays!