Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan – report endorsed
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – adopted
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program – adopted
- Ardentown Paths Plan – report endorsed
- Glasgow Avenue Planning Study – review draft recommendations and provide feedback
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – July 13, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – July 13, 6:30 p.m.
- Joint Air Quality Subcommittee and Technical Advisory Committee – July 20 10 a.m., Lums Pond State Park
- WILMAPCO Summer Picnic – July 20, 11:30 a.m., Lums Pond State Park