Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Transportation Improvement Program is amended
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7
- Concord Pike (US 202) Master Plan is underway
- Newark Area Transit Plan Survey – Share your thoughts on transit in Newark!
- Technical Advisory Committee – September 20, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – October 2, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – October 10, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – October 10, 1 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – October 15, 6:30 p.m.
- Provide input on accessibility to/from DART First State bus stops – www.MobilityDE.org
- Columbus Day – WILMAPCO Closed – October 8