Welcome to WILMAPCO…
WILMAPCO is the Metropolitan Planning Organization for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland.
- Request for Proposal – Implementation Plan for the State Smart Transportation Initiative (SSTI) Study – July 10 Deadline
- Newark Bicycle Plan public meeting, June 26, 7 p.m., at the Newark Bike Project with on-line public workshop going on now.
- FY 2014 UPWP was approved by Council on May 9, 2013
- North East Transit Oriented Development Plan workshop #2 displays
- The Delmarva Freight Study is underway
- Public Advisory Committee – June 17, 7 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – June 20, 10 a.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – July 8, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Managment Subcommittee – July 11, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – July 11, 6:30 p.m.
- Joint Technical Advisory Committee and Air Quality Subcommittee – July 18, 10 a.m., at Lums Pond State Park; Picnic Flyer