Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Share feedback by April 30 for Safe Streets for All New Castle County including a survey and interactive map
- Churchman’s Crossing Monitoring Committee Feb 2023 Newsletter
- Concord Pike Corridor Monitoring Committee Feb 2023 Newsletter
- View the 2023 Our Town Presentations
WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference, conference call and in-person. You are welcome to join WILMAPCO meetings. To receive meeting attendance information, please email Dawn Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – April 4, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – April 6, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – April 17, 6 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – April 20, 10 a.m.
- Southbridge Transportation Action Plan Public Workshop – March 21, 4:30-6pm, Neighborhood House, 1218 B. St., Wilm.
- WILMAPCO is closed for Good Friday – April 7
- Churchman’s Crossing Public Workshop – April 19, 6-8pm, DelDOT Canal District Building (250 Bear-Christiana Road in Bear, DE) or online via Zoom (link coming soon!)
- Concord Pike Public Workshop – May 3, 6-8pm, Siegel Jewish Community Center (101 Garden of Eden Road in Wilmington, DE) or online via Zoom (link coming soon!)