Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Union Street/Pennsylvania Avenue – Intersection Project – review concept alternatives
- 12th Street Connector – Draft Plan now available for review
- 2019 Our Town – View presentations and display boards
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan – View presentations and display boards
- Concord Pike / US 202 Master Plan – View presentations and display boards
- Draft FY 2020 UPWP – Available for public comment through May 3, 2019
- Air Quality Subcommittee – May 9, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – May 9, 4 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – May 16, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – June 4, 3 p.m.
- East 7th Street Peninsula Master Plan Public Workshop – May 15, 4-7 p.m., Kalmar Nyckel Foundation, 1124 E. 7th Street, Wilm
- New Castle County Bike Plan – take a quick survey