Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Request for Proposal: North Claymont Area Master Plan
- Public Comment Period is Open for Proposed Amendments to FY 2016-19 TIP (REVISED Spreadsheet Available)
- South Wilmington Wetlands Park
- Public Opinion by Race, Ethnicity, and Income – Data Report
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan is underway
- Glasgow Avenue Study is underway
- Air Quality Subcommittee – September 10, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – September 10, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – September 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – September 14, 10 a.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – September 17, 10 a.m.