Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) public comment period is open
- 2040 RTP/FY 2016 TIP Air Quality Conformity public comment period is open
- Amended FY2014 Unified Planning Work Program
- Amended FY2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program is approved
- 2014 Our Town presentations are available
- WILMAPCO’s 2014 Public Opinion Survey Results are available
- Draft Delmarva Freight Plan
- Technical Advisory Committee /Air Quality Subcommittee – December 18, 10 a.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – January 8, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – January 8, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – January 8, 6:30 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Closed – December 24 and 25th for Christmas
- WILMAPCO Closed – December 31 through January 2nd for New Years