Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- WILMAPCO’s Draft Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) is currently available for public review and comment through May 3, 2021
- Urban Technology Desert Data Report – Check out what areas have less access to internet
- Tracking Transportation Impacts of CoVID-19
- Help identify local freight problems – map a trouble spot
- Check out the new Route 9 Corridor Master Plan Video and subscribe to WILMAPCO’s YouTube page!
- Share your ideas for improving truck access to the Port of Wilmington
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- Technical Advisory Committee – April 15, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – April 19, 6 p.m
- Air Quality Subcommittee – May 6, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – May 13, 10 a.m.
- City of Wilmington Virtual Earth and Arbor Day Celebration – April 19-23
- NCC@2050 Deep Dive Session #5 (Environmental Justice, Social Justice) – May 5, 6-8 p.m. – Register here
- Union Street Reconfiguration & Streetscape Improvement Virtual Workshop – May 19. 6:30-8 p.m., Register here