Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft FY 2017 Unified Planning Work Program(UPWP) is available for public comment through May 5, 2016
- Council approves FY 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Northern Claymont Area Master Plan
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – May 9, 10 a.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – May 12, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – May 12, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – May 12, 6:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – May 19, 10 a.m.