Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Comment on the draft 2050 Regional Transportation Plan through March 6
- Comment on the draft FY 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program through March 6
- Comment on the draft Air Quality Conformity Analysis through March 6
- Concord Pike Corridor Master Plan – Help identify problem areas on Concord Pike via a Wiki Map
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan – Take a brief survey!
- Union Street/Pennsylvania Avenue Intersection Project – review concept alternatives
- 7th Street Peninsula – View workshop materials and draft concept plan
- 2019 Our Town – View presentations and display boards
- Technical Advisory Committee – Feb. 21, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – Feb. 25, 6:00 p.m. – Note earlier meeting start time
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – March 14, 1 p.m.