Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Register for the Newport Transportation Study Virtual Public Workshop on December 16
- Transportation Alternatives Program funding for New Castle County projects – Applications due January 15
- Take the Route 9 Paths Plan Public Survey to share your thoughts on walking and biking paths in the Route 9 corridor.
- Concord Pike Corridor Master Plan is approved
- Governor Printz Boulevard Corridor Study Public Workshop – Materials are available for review
- Tracking Transportation Impacts of CoVID-19
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – December 1, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – December 3, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – January 14, 10 a.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – January 21, 10 a.m.