Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft FY 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program is available for public comment through March 6
- Cecil County Transit introduces new Elkton to Newark service and expands mid-county service
- View the Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Design Standards Overlay Project workshop presentation and comment online
- Draft Delmarva Freight Plan is available for review
- Glasgow Avenue Study in underway
- SR 141 20-Year Transportation & Land Use Plan is underway
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – March 9, 10 a.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – March 12, 10 a.m. (Meeting Tentative)
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – March 12, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – March 12, 6:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – March 19, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Public Workshop – Transportation Improvement Program – February 23, 4 – 6:30 p.m., Newark Public Library
- WILMAPCO Closed for President’s Day – February 16
- WILMAPCO Public Workshop – Glasgow Avenue Study – March 4, 6 – 8 p.m., Executive Banquet Hall and Conference Center, Pencader Corporate Plaza, 205 Executive Drive, Newark
- WILMAPCO Charette – Cecil County Route 40 Transportation Vision Plan – March 14, 4 – 7 p.m., Cecil College, 1 Seahawk Drive, Technology Center (Building D), North East