Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Review and Comment on the Draft 2050 Regional Transportation Plan 2023 Update through March 6, 2023.
- The FY 2023-2026 TIP Air Quality Conformity Determination for Cecil County and New Castle County is available for public comment through March 6, 2023.
- Check out WILMAPCO’s Winter 2023 Transporter Newsletter
WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference, conference call and in-person. You are welcome to join WILMAPCO meetings. To receive meeting attendance information, please email Dawn Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – February 2, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – February 7, 11 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – February 7, 3 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – February 13, 6 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – February 16, 10 a.m.
- WILMAPCO is closed February 6 for Lincoln’s Birthday
- Our Town 2023 – February 8, 4-7pm, Embassy Suites Hotel, Register Now!
- Ardens Transportation Plan Public Workshop – February 15, 6-8pm, Buzz Ware Village Center, Childcare for Ardens residents available
- WILMAPCO is closed February 20 for President’s Days
- Newport Public Workshop – March 7, 6-7:30pm, Old Newport Town Hall