Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- WILMAPCO is hiring a Transportation Planner, resumes due by October 15
- Unified Planning Work Program
- Council amends FY 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program
- South Wilmington Wetlands Park
- Public Opinion by Race, Ethnicity, and Income – Data Report
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan is underway
- Glasgow Avenue Study is underway
- WILMAPCO Council – September 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee –
- Technical Advisory Committee – September 17, 10 a.m.
- Labor Day – September 7 – WILMAPCO Closed
- 2015 Mid-Atlantic Regional Planning Roundtable – October 29, 8 – 3 p.m., Chase Center on the Riverfront – FlyerSR 141 20-year plan public meeting – October 20th from 4:30-7:00pm at Alexis I. DuPont High School