Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- View and comment on materials from September 13 City of New Castle Transportation Plan Public Workshop
- Watch recording from September 15 DelDOT/WILMAPCO Public Meeting
- WILMAPCO Partners with MDOT to celebrate Walktober with events and webinars
- Subscribe to WILMAPCO’s YouTube channel!
- Check out WILMAPCO’s Summer Newsletter
- Urban Technology Desert Data Report – Check out which areas have the least access to internet
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – October 5, 3 p.m
- Air Quality Subcommittee – October 7, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – October 18, 6 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – November 4, 10 a.m.