Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Comment on the draft 2050 Regional Transportation Plan through March 6, 2019.
- Comment on the draft FY 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program through March 6, 2019.
- Comment on the draft Air Quality Conformity Analysis through March 6, 2019.
- Concord Pike Corridor Master Plan – Help identify problem areas on Concord Pike via a Wiki Map
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan is underway
- WILMAPCO has moved! Our new address is 100 Discovery Blvd, Suite 800, Newark, 19713.
- WILMAPCO Council – January 10, 4 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – January 17, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – January 24, 1 p.m.
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan – Public Workshop – January 31, 5:30-8:30pm, Odessa Fire Hall – please register to attend
- 7th Street Peninsula Public Workshop – February 6, 4-7 p.m., Kalmar Nyckel, 1124 E. 7th St., Wilmington, Facebook
- Register for WILMAPCO’s 2019 Our Town: Planning for Tomorrow – Feb. 7, 4-7 p.m., Tower at STAR, 100 Discovery Blvd, Newark