Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- 2040 RTP: 2015 Update is adopted
- Registration for the Route 9 Walkable Community Workshop May 5 is now open
- FY 2016-19 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is approved by Council
- Cecil County Transit introduces new Elkton to Newark service and expands mid-county service
- View the Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Design Standards Overlay Project workshop presentation and comment online
- Draft Delmarva Freight Plan is available for review
- Glasgow Avenue Study is underway
- SR 141 20-Year Transportation & Land Use Plan is underway
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – April 7, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – April 9, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – April 9, 1 p.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – April 13, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – April 13, 7 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – April 16, 10 a.m.