Welcome to WILMAPCO…
WILMAPCO is the Metropolitan Planning Organization for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland.
- Wilmington Transit Moving Forward is underway
- Amended FY 2014-17 Transportation Improvement Program is approved
- 2013 Cecil County Public Opinion Survey results are in
- Draft Newark Bicycle Plan is available for public review
- The Delmarva Freight Study is underway
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – December 9, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – December 12, 1p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – December 16, 7 p.m.
- Joint Air Quality Subcommittee and Technical Advisory Committee – December 19, 10a.m.
- North East Transit Oriented Development Plan Public Workshop – December 11, North East Town Hall, 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Open House, 7 p.m. Presentation
- Cecil County Transit Public Hearing – December 18 at 2 p.m., Cecil County Administration Building, 200 Chesapeake Blvd., Elkton
- WILMAPCO will be closed on December 25 – Happy Holidays!
- 2014 Heels & Wheels: Delaware Walking and Biking Summit - Save the Date – March 21, 2014, UD Clayton Hall