Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft amendments to FY 2017-2020 TIP are available for public comment through September 6
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan
- North Claymont Area Master Plan
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – August 2, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – August 11, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – August 11, 1 p.m.