Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Share your thoughts on a vision for a “cap” to create new connections and public spaces over the I-95 in Wilmington – Take a quick survey
- Help determine the best reconfiguration of Union Street – Take a quick survey through November 26, 2021
- Subscribe to WILMAPCO’s YouTube channel!
- Check out WILMAPCO’s Fall Newsletter
- Urban Technology Desert Data Report – Check out which areas have the least access to internet
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – December 2, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – December 7, 3 p.m
- Public Advisory Committee – December 13, 6 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – December 16, 2021
- WILMAPCO closed – November 24-25 – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Delmarva Winter Freight Meeting – December 7, 10am-noon: Register to attend