Welcome to WILMAPCO…
WILMAPCO is the Metropolitan Planning Organization for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland.
- Newark Bicycle Plan on-line public workshop going on now. Interactive map and survey and draft Plan.
- May is National Bike Month. View featured events and information.
- FY 2014 UPWP was approved by Council on May 9, 2013
- FY 2014-17 TIP was approved by Council on March 14, 2013
- North East Transit Oriented Development Plan workshop #2 displays
- The Delmarva Freight Study is underway
- WILMAPCO Council – May 9, 6:30 p.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – May 13, 10 a.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee - May 16, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – June 4, 3 p.m.
- May is National Bike Month - View upcoming events throughout the region
- APA Webinar: Rethinking the Role of the Urban Freeways – May 15, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., at WILMAPCO
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Planning Webcast and Local Value Added Session – June 5, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., at the Milford Public Library
- Delmarva Freight Summit – June 26, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, 14 Penns Way, New Castle