Welcome to WILMAPCO…
WILMAPCO is the Metropolitan Planning Organization for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland.
- Amended FY2014 Unified Planning Work Program
- Amended FY2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program is approved
- 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) is being updated
- Heels & Wheels Walking and Biking Summit Presentations are available
- WILMAPCO’s Public Partcipation Plan Evaluation is complete
- 2014 Our Town presentations are available
- WILMAPCO’s 2014 Public Opinion Survey Results are available
- Call for RFP: Glasgow Avenue/Main St. Study
- Call for RFP: Red Clay Scenic Byway – Design Standards Overlay Study
- Call for RFP: SR 141 20 Year Transportation & Land Use Plan
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – October 7, 3 p.m.
Air Quality Subcommittee – October 9, 10 a.m.rescheduled Congestion Management Subcommittee – October 9, 1 p.m.canceled
- Technical Advisory Committee / Air Quality Subcommittee- October 16, 10 a.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – October 27, 10 a.m.
- Columbus Day – October 13 – WILMAPCO is Closed
- WILMAPCO Federal Certification Review Public Meeting – October 14, 6-7:30 p.m., at WILMAPCO
- Regional APA Planning Conference – October 28 & 29, Embassy Suites Hotel, Newark