Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2020 Unified Work Program (UPWP) approved
- Union Street/Pennsylvania Avenue – Intersection Project – review concept alternatives
- 12th Street Connector – Draft Plan now available for review
- East 7th Street Peninsula Master Plan – Workshop materials available for review
- 2019 Our Town – View presentations and display boards
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan – View presentations and display boards
- Concord Pike / US 202 Master Plan – View presentations and display boards
- Technical Advisory Committee – May 16, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – June 4, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – June 13, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – June 17, 6 p.m.
- May is National Bike Month and Bike to Work Day events are planned for Newark and Wilmington on May 17 – Get out and ride!
- 2019 Delmarva Freight Summit – June 19, Executive Banquet & Conference Center
- Transportation Open House for the City of Wilmington – June 19, anytime from 4-7pm, Wilmington Public Library, flyer