Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Newport Transportation Plan is approved
- Urban Technology Deserts Data Report – Check out out what areas have less access to internet
- Governor Printz Boulevard Corridor Study is approved
- Take the Route 9 Paths Plan Public Survey to share your thoughts on walking and biking paths in the Route 9 corridor.
- Tracking Transportation Impacts of CoVID-19
- The Delaware Statewide Truck Parking Study is underway
- The Delaware Statewide Freight First/Final Mile Study is underway
- Help identify local freight problems – map a trouble spot
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – February 2, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – February 4, 10 a.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – February 18, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – February 22, 6 p.m.
- WILMAPCO closed on Feb 1 for Lincoln’s Birthday
- City of New Castle Transportation Plan – Virtual Visioning Workshop – Feb 10, 7-9pm, Register to attend
- WILMAPCO close on Feb 15 for President’s Day