Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- WILMAPCO is seeking consultant services to develop an East Elkton Traffic Circulation and Safety Plan. The request for proposals can be found here.
- The next Southbridge Transportation Action Plan Public Workshop will be on June 10, 2023 in Hicks Park. Join us to review and have your say about the recommendations in the draft plan. Click here for more information.
- You are invited to review the draft plan and share your thoughts at the Connecting with the Ardens: A Transportation Plan Public Meeting on June 6, 2023 at the Buzz Ware Village Center. Click here for more information.
WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference, conference call and in-person. You are welcome to join WILMAPCO meetings. To receive meeting attendance information, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – June 1, 10 a.m. – Canceled
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – June 6, 3 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – June 12, 6 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – June 15, 10 a.m.
- Delmarva Freight Summit: June 7th @ Embassy Suites, Newark DE
- Wilmington Transportation Projects Open House, sponsored by Wilmington Initiatives – June 15
- WILMAPCO is closed for Memorial Day – May 29
- WILMAPCO is closed for Juneteenth – June 19