Welcome to WILMAPCO…
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2016 UPWP is approved by Council
- 2015 Transportation Justice Report is endorsed by Council
- FY 2016-19 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is approved by Council
- Cecil County Transit introduces new Elkton to Newark service and expands mid-county service
- Delmarva Freight Plan is available for review
- SR 141 Land Use and Transportation Plan is underway
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – July 9, 1 p.m.
- WILMAPCO Council – July 9, 6:30 p.m.
- Data and Demographics Subcommittee – July 13, 10 a.m.
- Joint Air Quality Subcommittee and Technical Advisory Committee – July 16, 10 a.m., Lums Pond State Park
- WILMAPCO Summer Picnic – July 16, 11:30 a.m., Lums Pond State Park
- Fourth Street Walkable Community Workshop – June 24, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m., Westside Family Healthcare, 1802 W. 4th Street, Wilmington
WILMAPCO will be closed on July 3rd for Independence Day.