Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program adopted
- Elkton Pedestrian Plan – Take a survey to be entered to win $25 Visa gift card!
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan – report endorsed
- FY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – adopted
- Ardentown Paths Plan – draft report available for public review
- Glasgow Avenue Planning Study – endorsed
- MARC/SEPTA Commuter Rail Service Extension – Ridership Analysis
- Air Quality Subcommittee –
October 12, 10 a.m.– Cancelled
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – October 12, 1 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – October 19, 10 a.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – October 23, 6:30 p.m.
- SR 10 Special Committee Regarding Truck Traffic and Freight Movement along SR 41, SR 48 and SR 7 – October 25, 6 p.m.,**Brandywine Springs Elementary School 2916 Duncan Rd, Wilmington, DE 19808**