Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Learn about and signup for updates on the I-95 Cap Feasibility Study
- Watch recording from September 15 DelDOT/WILMAPCO Public Meeting
- Subscribe to WILMAPCO’s YouTube channel!
- Check out WILMAPCO’s Fall Newsletter
- Urban Technology Desert Data Report – Check out which areas have the least access to internet
All WILMAPCO’s meetings are being held via web conference and conference call. The public is welcome to join the meetings. To receive the link and conference call number, please email Dawn Voss at email@example.com.
- WILMAPCO Council – November 4, 10 a.m.
- Joint Technical Advisory Committee and Air Quality Subcommittee – November 18, 10 a.m.
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – December 7, 3 p.m
- Public Advisory Committee – December 13, 6 p.m.
- Churchman’s Crossing Virtual Public Workshop – October 25, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Register to attend
- Union Street Virtual Public Workshop – October 27, -7:30 p.m., Register to attend
- WILMAPCO Partners with MDOT to celebrate Walktober with events and webinars
- October is Pedestrian Safety Month – check out these materials to learn how to be a safe pedestrian
- City of New Castle Transportation Plan Council Workshop – November 9, 6 p.m., New Castle Senior Center
- Delmarva Winter Freight Meeting – December 7th, 10am-noon: Register to attend