Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Draft FY 2018 UPWP Public Comment Period – April 3, 2017 – May 4, 2017
- FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program adopted
- Red Clay Valley Scenic Byway Overlay Design Standards report endorsed
- Ardentown Paths Plan
- Route 9 Corridor Master Plan
- North Claymont Area Master Plan report endorsed
- Glasgow Avenue Study
- SR 141 Transportation and Landuse Plan
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – April 4, 3 p.m.
- Air Quality Subcommittee – April 13, 10 a.m.
- Congestion Management Subcommittee – April 13, 1 p.m.
- Public Advisory Committee – April 17, 6:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – April 20, 10 a.m.
- Good Friday, WILMAPCO Closed – April 14
- Union Street Reconfiguration Project – Click to: View project details, Share your thoughts, Sign up for email updates, Follow on Facebook
- Blueprint for a Bicycle-Friendly Delaware – A Statewide Policy Plan: additional information, online survey
- Maryland Transportation Alternative Program – Applications accepted April 15-May 15