Welcome to WILMAPCO
The Wilmington Area Planning Council (WILMAPCO) is the regional transportation planning agency for New Castle County, Delaware and Cecil County, Maryland. As the federally designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), WILMAPCO is charged with planning and coordinating transportation investments for the region based on federal policy, local input, technical analysis, and best practices.
- Union Street/Pennsylvania Avenue Intersection Project – review concept alternatives
- 12th Street Connector Draft Plan now available for review
- 2019 Our Town – View presentations and display boards
- Southern New Castle County Master Plan – View presentations and display boards
- Concord Pike / US 202 Master Plan – View presentations and display boards
- Draft FY 2020 UPWP – Available for public review and comment through May 3, 2019
- Nonmotorized Transportation Working Group – April 2, 3 p.m.
Air Quality Subcommittee – April 11, 10 a.m. – cancelled
- Public Advisory Committee – April 15, 6:00 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee – April 18, 10 a.m.
- 2019 Air Quality Awareness Week is April 8-12 – Try a cleaner mode of transportation and be entered to win a prize!
- Wilmington Montessori Safe Routes to School Public Workshop – April 18, 4-7 p.m., Buzz Ware Village Center, 2119 The Highway, Arden
- East 7th Street Peninsula Master Plan Public Workshop – May 15, 4-7 p.m., Kalmar Nyckel Foundation, 1124 E. 7th Street, Wilm